absorbable suture material
- This is an absorbable suture thread which leaves no trace after an operation.
- A special suture material is used to close the opening in the bladder.
- Identify the apex of the vaginal laceration. Suture the vaginal mucosa with running interlocking 3-O chromic or Vicryl absorbable suture.
- Absorbable suture had been widely used in surgical operation which was one of the most active domains in biomedicine macromolecule research.
- The calculi with suture material were removed by transurethral cystolithotripsy with crushing forceps.