- This is an absorbable suture thread which leaves no trace after an operation.
- Identify the apex of the vaginal laceration. Suture the vaginal mucosa with running interlocking 3-O chromic or Vicryl absorbable suture.
- Absorbable suture had been widely used in surgical operation which was one of the most active domains in biomedicine macromolecule research.
- Methods 180 esophagectomies were performed using continuous mucosal anastomosis with absorbable suture plus interrupted seromuscular to muscular suture.
- Results In the 78 sclerotomies , 61 (78.21%) did not require suturing while 17 (21.79 %) were closed with one 6-0 absorbable suture.