- ConvexHullReplacer Replaces the geometry of the feature with a polygon representing its convex hull.
- Hardness of convex hull is bigger than that of pit portion on sculptured plant surfaces.
- An easy approach is to create a convex hull around an object's location at two different times.
- An improved image recognition and registration algorithm based on convex hull and affine invariant was presented.
- According to some relative definations, this paper proposed a triangulation of convex hull based on a monotonic chain.