- Abstract: Phase unwrapping is the process of determining the absolute phase given its principal value.
- Results One of the 7 cases was misdiagnosed as absolute phase of the secondary glaucoma,and 6 of them as choroidal melanoma before the enucleation.
- In the generation and measurement of attosecond pulse using a few cycle laser pulse, the absolute phase of the laser pulse has been an important factor.
- Not only the trace inorganic ion can be analysed by the solid phase method,but also the artif...
- Catalyst prepared by the water phase method have much lower surface area and the crystallinity increases with increasing temperature of calcination.