absolute location measurement
- A DNS name that has been stated to indicate its absolute location in the domain namespace tree.
- The relocation results were compared with that from traditional absolute location.
- We compare the result from GENETIC absolute location with that from our relocation.
- An absolute location path consists of / optionally followed by a relative location path.
- The actual fault analysis shows that the Type A principle possesses very high accuracy, and its absolute location error does not exceed 500 m.