absolute filtration rating
- The glomerular filtration rate remains relatively constant.
- The protection of environment is warranted also by an absolute filtration of the exhaust air.
- The results indicate that glomerular filtration rate and the myocardial enzymes is not correlativity (P>0.05).
- A rapid decrease in kidney function was defined as a decrease in estimated glomerular filtration rate (GFR) of at least 6 mL/min per 1.73 m per year.
- In addition, the relationship between the microvasculature of the renal glomerulus and filtration rate are discussed.