absolute efficiency of investment
- Gode in China, to improve the efficiency of investment in R&D past few years.
- A greater reliance on prices and markets is essential if the level and efficiency of investment are to rise.
- However, the ICOR is a poor measure of the efficiency of investment both over time and between different countries.
- The fast investment growth is a serious problem, but more serious is the poor efficiency of investment, which leads to waste capital.
- Gode in China, to improve the efficiency of investment in R&D past few years. Today, in China with access to global partners to share costs.