- Early diagnosis and timely treatment of mild abruptio placenta may decrease fetal and neonatal mortality and diminish maternal complications.
- We should maintain vigilance for patients with placental factors such as placenta previa and abruptio placentae.
- Under ultrasonogyaphic examinations,190 cases of the total were found to be with placenta previa,61 cases with abruptio placentae and 3 cases with uteral rupture.
- Methods Ultrasonographic features of 30 cases with abruptio placentae were analyzed retrospectively ,and compared with that of pathology.
- Objective To explore clinical value of color Doppler flow imaging(CDFI) for diagnosis of abruptio placentae.