- the fourth compartment of the stomach of a ruminant; the one where digestion takes place
- The total N, NAN and microbial N passing the abomasum had increasing trend.
- Chymosin used traditionally in cheese making is an aspartic protease extracted form abomasum of suckling calves.
- While causes of abomasum diseases were analyzed, and strategies were suggested for prevention and cure.
- Results showed that there were an obvious relationship among abomasum diseases with raising management, parities, milk yield, and onset period.
- The third division of the stomach of a ruminant animal,located between the abomasum and the reticulum.