abolishing the imperial examinations
- After exploring into the modern Chinese education history, we found that after abolishing the Imperial Examination (Keju), studying abroad replaced taki...
- Their son was so intelligent that when he grew up, he passed the imperial examinations with ease the very first time.
- The imperial examinations system is originated from Sui daynasty, and was improved in Tang dynasty.
- After studying hard for 11 years, Zhang Xiucai is going to sit for the imperial examinations this year.
- Zhao passed the imperial examinations and earned the rank of Excellent Talent. A kind, honest man, he was careful not to hurt any living creature.