Abnormality of neural tube
- The morbidity of neural tube defects is 710‰,and the mobility of spina bifida accompanied with hydrocephaly is 94.12%.
- The highest of neural tube defects is spina bifida,then is anencephaly encephalocele,and so on.
- This large mid-thoracic meningomyelocele is another form of neural tube defect (NTD).
- The incidence of neural tube defect was increased.The incidence of cheilopalatognathus and limb defectwere decrease.
- Anencephaly is a form of neural tube defect that is typically an isolated birth defect that is not related to chromosomal abnormalities.