abnormal-early flowering branches
- Plants without clipped trended to early flowering obviously.
- Inflorescences axillary on flowering branches or occasionally terminal, paniculate cymes, to 11 cm.
- Leaves and calyx lobes with an herbaceous apiculate or cuspidate tip; flowering branches long, spreading, lax.
- Under higher level of phosphorus application (N:P:K=1:3:1), the diameter of pseudobulb was the longest, and the flowering branches reached the most.
- Leaves and calyx lobes with a somewhat fleshy to subcoriaceous aristate tip to 0.7 mm; flowering branches usually short, erect, crowded.