Abnormal keratinization of hair follicle
- Dead skin cells are continuously shed from the walls of hair follicles during a process known as keratinization.
- Abnormal keratinization of nail matrix
- As an autocrine growth factor of dermal papilla cell, VEGF plays an important role in the growth of hair follicle.
- Conclusion hair growth lotion can promote the growth of hair follicle by inhibiting the appearance of catagen.
- Object To explore clinical effect of hair follicle autotransplantation microsurgery using slot punch to cure baldness.