Abnormal granulation tissue
- The open would with seperated surfaces, which must cover itself with large amounts of exposed granulation tissue.
- The open would with separated surfaces, which must cover itself with large amounts of exposed granulation tissue.
- The wall of an abscess that is organizing has granulation tissue, seen here at the left.
- The thicknesses of the granulation tissue between Cuticle and normal tissue were different.
- During the intermediate stage, fibromodulin was widely expressed in the granulation tissue of the wounds.