abnormal gait recognition
- Researchers Say Gait Recognition Technology Could Help Catch Criminals.
- This method of gait recognition is tested on CMU database and Little and Boyd database provided by DARPA.
- In the last years, as one of biometrical features, gait recognition has attracted more and more research interest.
- Human gait recognition is the process of identifying individuals by their walking manners.
- The goal of this thesis is to explore the gait recognition technology based on body silhouettes by Fourier descriptors.