- The appearances of abnormal EEG were mainly slow wave and local epileptiform discharge.
- The 114 cases with epileptic wave accounted for 57.9% of the total abnormal EEG,83(42.1%)caseswere atypical abnormal.
- All the abnormal EEG was suffusing change, and the abnormal degree was basically identical with clinical stage.
- Objective:To study the relationship between abnormal EEG and clinical features of febrile convulsion (FC).
- In addition, the level of serum MBP of ECPS was correlated to the positive CT scan, abnormal EEG, frequent seizure and seizure within recent week ( P <0 05).
结果 ECPS组血清 MBP含量明显高于 SP组及正常组 (P<0 .