- Thirty-six eyes (73.5%)had abnormal ERG and 33 eyes(67.3%)had abnormal color vision,ERG and color vision were found abnormal concurrently in 23 eyes(46.9%),and
- The threshold of CS at 12.0 c/d and 18.0 c/d were increased(P<0.01)and color vision was abnormal(P<0.01) in the patients 15 d after operation.
- Of mammals only humans and some primates enjoy color vision.
- Yellow abnormal color tone in form of lumps showed the distribution of gasson, magnetite and skarn on exposing surface.
- Color vision may have originated in humans and related primates to spot blushes on cheeks and faces pale with fear.