- Some research suggests a link between this abnormal cell growth and colon cancer.
- Incomputable, cancer cell forms cancer cell group.
- Conclusions Abnormal cell cycle and cell proliferation activity play important roles in development and progress of BPH.
- However, some HPV types can cause abnormal cell growth in areas of the cervix, vagina, vulva, and other areas that years later may turn into cancer.
- Cancer is caused by abnormal cells that grow quickly.
- TCT showed only two abnormal cells, one with increased N/C ratio.