- A decrease in or an absence of bile secretion.
- Conclusions It is supposed that the patient with gallstone will secrete abnormal bile which may give some damage to beliary ductal tree. ?
- Objective To study the effects of dexamethasone on bile secretion of monolayer rat hepatocytes.
- Abnormity of ductal bile secretion is generally one of the key factors, which cause and develop in many liver diseases.
- This paper reviews recent advances on mechanisms regulating ductal bile secretion, which is modified by some hormones.