- Ablin says.'We're not jumping to finance yet.
- Both Ablin and Romer appeared on Bloomberg Television.
- "We have cost-cutting [by businesses] as a result of lower profits," Ablin said.
- "This is certainly a setback." Both Ablin and Romer appeared on Bloomberg Television.
- To Ablin, this indicates investors are posturing for a profit-growth slowdown and don't want to get caught with stocks that embed high expectations.
- That said, these numbers are coming in way lower than expected," said Jack Ablin, chief investment officer at Harris Private Bank in Chicago.