Able to read mechanical tolerance
- Be able to read mechanical draft, good at tooling management and repair, good trouble shooting skills.
- Be familiar with mechanical theory and mechanical assembling, be able to read mechanical drawings, and working out manufacturing process.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings and equipment instruction manuals (in English). Must be able to make sketches of component for troubleshooting.
- I'd say I was able to read Braille.
- The baby opened the book as if he were able to read.
- If I knew English, I should be able to read these English books.