- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- In AS/400, ability to work in the system or ability to work with other devices or programs.
- Italian physician and pioneer educator who proposed a method of teaching young children that stresses the development of initiative and natural abilities.
- Come, give us a taste of your ability.