- The ability to differentiate between mouse buttons, keypad keys, and shift keys better.
- "Pluripotent" refers to the ability to differentiate into most other cell types.
- "Companies with greater scale will have the ability to differentiate themselves as the ambulatory EHR space grows more crowded.
- Also with the more streamlined system we also lost the ability to differentiate between the technology focuses of countries more.
- These cells showed the ability to differentiate into odontoblast-like cells and produced calcified nodules, which had components similar to dentin.