ability of short-term debt redemption
- Capital Note Fixed income products issued by companies as a source of short term debt.
- Commercial Paper（CP） Short term debt i ued by a large company in their own name.
- Commercial Paper（CP） Short term debt issued by a large company in their own name. CP is generally unsecured （has no security）. Also called promissory notes.
- Transient labor forces benefit those in need of short term labor.
- For sure there are lots of short term speculator in real estate market.