- Environment Policy: Abid by law, reduce pollution, recycle and save resources.
- I. Integrity: Strive to be an integrated employee by abiding by laws and moralities.
- All individuals,while exercising their rights and enjoying freedoms,should abide by laws and fulfill their obligations.
- Generally,Singapore impresses foreigners as a well-governed society in which people abide by laws.
- Relevant administrative personnel shall observe disciplines and abide by laws, and shall enforce the law impartially.