- of or relating to Aberdeen
- An Aberdonian and his wife went to Rothesay for a holiday and went for a sail.
- The Aberdonian asked the pier-master to let him know if her body was found.
- He was a silent, precise man with a dour nature and a hard Aberdonian accent.
- Agaier is in as British royal family Aberdonian is presiding royalty member, be in completely on behalf of British royal family Aberdonian interest.
- You yourself can drive Aberdonian Ni Sihu, probably hopeful see water blames Ni Sihu, because have a talk,say Ni Sihu water to live in this quite.