- Purpose: Here we examine a case of sphenoid sinus mucocele presenting with left abducens nerve palsy and subsequent loss of left eye vision.
- Among these patients, two had divergent paresis, four had bilateral abducens paresis and the other two had unilateral abducens nerve paresis.
- Sympathetic fibres joined the abducens nerve on the lateral wall of internal carotid artery at an acute angle.
- It may result from a Brain or nerve disorder or from limitations in the normal sensory apparatus.
- Anxiety can also be caused by autonomic nerve disorder, lead to the contraction caused by the middle when not caused by difficult labor.