- Objective To explore a new way to drain a postoperative abdominal abscess.
- There was no occurrence of intestinal fistula, abdominal abscess, peritonitis as well as wound infection in 100 cases.
- Result: No operative bile duct injury, no bleeding, jaundice and abdominal abscess.
- Objective To probe into the clinical efficacy of centesis guided by ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment of abdominal abscess.
- There were 80 complications including cutting infection、 abdominal abscess、 peritoneal infection and intestine conglutination.
- To introduce the punctured drainage of the abdominal abscess or liquid accumulation,and the PTCD technique under the guiding of ultrasound.