- abbreviated address calling
- According to this definition there is one dial peer for each call leg (connection between two addressable call endpoints).
- A dial peer, also known as an addressable call endpoint, is a device that can originate or receive a call in a telephone network.
- According to this definition, there is one dial peer for each call leg (connection between two addressable call endpoints).
- The term dial peer is sometimes used in reference to a program that matches a specific dialed sequence of digits to an addressable call endpoint.