Abandoned Military Reservations Act
- Council on Abandoned Military Posts
- The Federal Reserve Act is much easier to change than the Maastricht treaty.
- US military reserves recruited by the states and equipped by the federal government; subject to call by either.
- A building for storing arms and military equipment, especially one serving as headquarters for military reserve personnel.
- And, I might add, there will be no strong America to protect Israel anymore if the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 isn't amended as needed.