a-amino isopropyl alcohol
- Chemicals used in lithographic dampening solution in place of isopropyl alcohol.
- Clean the fiber ends with lint free lens tissue moistened with pure isopropyl alcohol.
- Isopropyl alcohol(IPA) was used as the solvent to extract low temperature pressed Perilla seed cake.
- Isopropyl cinnamylate was synthesized by the esterifiestion of isopropyl alcohol with cinnamic acid in the presence of potassium bisulfate monohydrate.
- After chemical disinfection, endoscopes must be rinsed with sterile water or with tap water followed by a 70% ethyl or isopropyl alcohol rinse.
- The catalyst could also be used to catalyze esterification of acetic acid and hexoic acid with isopropyl alcohol and hexoic acid...