- You have omitted a word in this sentence. 这句话你漏掉了一个词。
- A word in this degree. 原级词原级形容词或副词
- He talk so much that no one else can get a word in edgeways. 他讲得滔滔不绝，别人都无法插嘴。
- She talks so much that it's impossible to get a word in. 她说个没完，别人休想插话。
- A word in season might have saved Paterson from his own folly. 要是有人及时劝说，佩特森就不会干出这蠢事了。
- I am not clear about the precise bearing of the word in this passage. 我说不准这个字在这段文章里的确切意义是什么。
- Sometimes a fool may speak a word in season. 愚人千失，必有一得。
- A word in season may save them a lot of trouble. 一句合时宜的话可以省掉他们许多麻烦。
- I could not get a word in edgewise. 我几乎无法记起一个单词。
- It is impolite to get a word in. 别人谈话时插嘴是不礼貌的。
- A word in the instrumental case. 工具格中的一个词
- You've left out a word in that sentence. 在那句中，你漏了一个字。
- His mother has the last word in this matter. 在这件事上,他母亲说了算。
- He talked so fast that I couldn't get a word in. 他讲得太快，我无法插嘴。
- What is the meaning of the word in this context? 在这种语境下,这个单词的意思是什么?
- A word in earnest is as good as a speech. 话不必多说，有诚意就行。
- Every word in this dictionary is important. 这本字典每一个词都很重要。
- How can anybody get a word in around here? 在这里谁有机会插话呢?
- Pythonic!What is the 1st word in this sentence? 回答本句第一个单词是什么?
- She talks so much it's impossible to get a word in. 她说起话来滔滔不绝，让人一句话都插不进去。