- A woman walked to them. 一个女人向他们走去。
- The teeny tiny woman walks to her teeny tiny house. 一个小小的女人正走进小小的房子。
- A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. 一个小老头坐在走廊前的摇椅上，悠然自得。一个妇女向他走了过来。
- The old woman walked with a stoop. 老太太伛偻而行。
- The People's Bank made a timely loan to them. 人民银行及时给了他们贷款。
- A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband is talking around with a flyswatter. "What are you doing?" She asked. 妻子来到厨房;看到丈夫拿着苍蝇拍四处走动;”你在干什么?”她问道.
- A woman walked into the room where she found her husband stakingaround with a flyswatter. 一个女人走进房间,发现她的丈夫正在拿个苍蝇拍到处打苍蝇。
- Perhaps I shall pay a visit to them this winter. 今年冬天我或许要访问他们一次。
- A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a flyswatter. "What are you doing?" She asked. 妻子来到厨房;看到丈夫拿着苍蝇拍四处走动;”你在干什么?”她问道.
- I made a lucid explanation to them. 我向他们做了明白的解释。
- A woman walked into the room where she found her husband staking around with a fly swatter. 一个女人走进房间;发现她的丈夫正在拿个苍蝇拍到处打苍蝇.
- The incident came as quite a surprise to them. 这一事件完全出乎他们的意料。
- A woman walks up to a little old man rocking in a chair. 一位妇女朝一位躺在睡椅里的瘦小老人走去。
- I'm writing a letter of thanks to them. 我在给他们写一封谢函。
- The lawyer walked to the other front pew, nodding at Eric and Emily and guiding a woman in bright pink chiffon to sit with him. 律师走向另一排前排长凳，朝埃里克和艾米丽点点头，并引导着一位身穿亮粉红色薄绸的女士和他坐在一起。
- It was a matter of life and death to them. 对他们来说这是生死攸关的事情。
- When a man and a woman walk together, convention dictates that the man walk on the curbside of the street. 当一名男子和一名女子一起行走时，按照惯例，男子应当走在人行道上靠马路的那一边。
- A woman employed to launder clothes or linens. 洗衣女工雇来清洗衣服或亚麻制品的妇女
- Bad breath is guaranteed to turn a woman off! 有口臭管保让女子兴趣顿失！
- We walked to the utmost edge of the woods. 我们走到林子的最边缘。