- They followed a winding road through the country.
- The course headed north for five miles,wandered west for a hilly mile,then turned south again along a winding road.
- Give me a clear blue sky over my head, green grass beneath my feet, a winding road before me, and let me think!
- Give me a clear blue sky over my head, greengrass beneath my feet, a winding road before me, and let methink!
- A lawyer and a doctor, each in a Mercedes, were driving toward each other on a winding road on dark night when they sideswiped each other.
- I went home along a winding mountain path.