- A well trained unit of pikes can create an almost impenetrable wall of steel, particularly effective against cavalry.
- A complete Q.C. system and a well trained Q.C. team with over 40 members guarantees it.
- The Ki Attack is a special attack that requires the superb timing and quick movement of a well trained Ninja.
- He had the lean fit look of a trained athlete.
- With a small and undemanding market there was little need to provide a well trained, sophisticated and highly professional hospitality work force.
- A well devoid of water is useless.