- I like to bring you home to a hearty welcome from my wife.
- A welcome respite from hard work.
- In fact, at a party, "May I join you?" and a self-introduction is useful enough to get a welcome from a group and to join in a conversation.
- Army trucks and troop carriers crossed the Litani River using makeshift bridges to a welcome from crowds throwing rice and flowers.
- Our theme this year was “Learning Technologies: Keeping Pace with Students“, and we started the morning off, as always, with a welcome from UBC CIO and AVP-IT Ted Dodds .