a water-repellent raincoat
- Water immersion size test: Test using water immersion to establish the effectiveness of sizing in a paper as a water repellent.
- Wood-oil, a water repellant, is applied to the covering. 4.
- A water power station must have a dam.
- Description: This is a water repelling charm that makes an object resistant to water.
- Impervious Description: This is a water repelling charm that makes an object resistant to water.
- Every apartment house has a water tank on its roof.