a water-repellent coating
- Standard Test Method for Determining the Water Absorption of Hardened Concrete Treated With a Water Repellent Coating
- Water immersion size test: Test using water immersion to establish the effectiveness of sizing in a paper as a water repellent.
- Wood-oil, a water repellant, is applied to the covering. 4.
- A water power station must have a dam.
- Description: This is a water repelling charm that makes an object resistant to water.
- Impervious Description: This is a water repelling charm that makes an object resistant to water.