- It is customary to welcome a visitor with a shake. 习惯上大家都握手迎接客人。
- A visitor was robbed by a gangster. 一名游客被一歹徒抢劫了。
- I am sorry-she has a visitor right now. 对不起，她现在有客人。
- They thought he was a visitor of great importance. 他们认为他是一个颇不简单的访客。
- Recently it was damaged by a visitor. 可它最近被一个客人弄坏了，
- She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
- A visitor comes to Li Wei's school. 一个游客来到李伟的学校。
- HOW TO NOTIFY A VISITOR ABOUT YOUR ARRANGEMENTS? 怎样将你方为访问或会议所作的安排通知对方?
- Class that mimic the use of a visitor. 类中的几个闭包,模拟了访问者的用法。
- I'm sorry, he has a visitor right now. 抱歉!他现在正在接待一个来客。
- I'm sorry, he has a visitor right.now. 抱歉!他现在正在接待一个来客。
- I'm sorry. he has a visitor right now. 抱歉!他现在正在接待一个来客。
- Are you a native here, or just a visitor? 你是本地人?或者只是过客?
- The portor sent in a visitor's name. 门房送进一位来访者的名片。
- Are you a native, or just a visitor? 你是本地人还是外来人?
- He's engaged with a visitor just now. 他这会儿正在接待一位客人。
- What sights should a visitor take in? 游客应该去游览那些景致呢?
- A visitor was robbed by gangster. 一名游客被一歹徒抢劫了。
- There is a visitor centre with rest rooms. 那儿有一个带卫生间的游客中心。
- The English Club has a visitor today. 今天英语俱乐部有一个访问者。