a vast amount of information
- A billion dollars is a vast amount of money.
- Satellites orbiting round the earth have provided scientists with a vast amount of information about conditions in outer space.
- The web contains a vast amount of information, which you can access from your computer using a web browser.
- The web contains a vast amount of information, so there's a good chance that the answer to your question lies somewhere in those billions of webpages.
- However, there is another “-ome” that contains a vast amount of information about a person's health and now its secrets are starting to be unravelled too.
- They have done a vast amount of hard work.