- She received the news with a vacant stare. 她漠然地听着这个消息。
- He fixed his eyes on Wang Ho-fu's moustache in a vacant stare. 他直瞪着眼睛，看定了王和甫嘴唇上的两撇胡子。
- A vacant stare. 茫然的凝视
- We had a lot of bother finding a vacant apartment. 我们费了不少周折才找到一间空的公寓。
- I've been told you might have a vacant room. 听说您有空房间。
- We have a lot of bother finding a vacant apartment. 我们费了不少周折才找到一间空的公寓。
- Is there a vacant seat in the smoking area? 在吸烟区有空座位吗?
- A vacant seat was found in this compartment. 在这个车厢里找到了一个空的座位。
- She has a vacant look on her face. 她的脸上是一片茫然的神色。
- Madam, there is a vacant seat on Row 13. 小姐，第十三行有一个空位。
- She had a vacant look on her face. 她脸上露出茫然的神色。
- He stared into space with a vacant expression. 他茫然地凝视着天空。
- We looked all over town for a vacant room. 我们找遍全镇，想寻一个空房间。
- a vacant stare, look, etc 茫然的凝视、 目光等.
- Do you know of a vacant apartment? 你知道哪有空房吗?
- There was a vacant look on Mary's face. 玛丽的脸上毫无表情。
- The vacant stare and the look of terror that had followed it went from her eyes. 呆滞的目光和随之而来的恐惧神情从眼里消失了。
- There has a vacant room in this house. 在这栋房子里有一间空房。
- a vacant stare; 茫然凝视；
- A vacant apartment in New York City is very difficult to find. 在纽约市内很难找到空着无人住的公寓。