- This gave me more than a twinge of uneasiness. 这件事使我内心非常不安。
- He could not help feeling a twinge of panic. 他不由得一阵心慌意乱。
- A twinge of fear went through him. 他心中感到一阵恐慌。
- A twinge of pain shot through Winston's jaw. 温斯顿上颚一阵痛。
- I asked, with a twinge of annoyance. 我反问，带着一丝不快。
- Suffering a twinge of disappointment was Ms. 最失望的是瑞罗斯基小姐，也就是那位拉特格斯大学生。
- Remembering that promise. I felt a twinge of guilt. 忆起那个承诺。罪恶刺痛了我。
- a twinge of arthritis. 关节疼痛。
- Has your action never given you a twinge of conscience? 你做这事不屈心吗?
- "What did you have in mind?" I asked, with a twinge of annoyance. “你想玩什么?”我问,有一点恼火。
- I felt a twinge of envy for the people who lived there. 我对住在那儿的人产生过一阵嫉妒。
- I repeated Mama's sentence and refused, but felt (3) a twinge of guilt. 我重复着妈妈的话并拒绝他的要求;但是我感到内疚.
- So the next time you feel a twinge of fear, keep these things in mind. 下次你脑子里还会闪过一丝恐惧的话，就把它仅仅存放在心里。
- A twinge of guilt. 犯罪的愧疚
- I feel a twinge in my back now and again. 我不时感到背痛。
- Unfortunately a grain of sand remained rubbing the sole and became increasingly telling so that each step meant a twinge of pain. 可是有一粒沙子仍留在他的鞋里，在他以后的路程中，那粒沙子磨着他的脚，使他走一步，痛一步。
- Looking back on it today, I can see that I'd always felt a twinge of fear when driving over small bridges and along hilly highways. 今天回想起来，其实我每逢开车过小桥、走山路时都提心吊胆。
- As I walk down the block to Patty's house the next day, I feel a twinge of guilt. 第二天，我顺着街区往帕蒂家走的时候，我心头涌起一阵内疚。
- Don't you feel guilty about doing this kind of thing? or Has your action never given you a twinge of conscience? 你做出这样的事屈心不屈心哪?
- Malcolm McLean, normally an unemotional man, as befitted his Scottish ancestry, watched with a twinge of anxiety as the ship left Port Newark in New Jersey. 马尔科姆·麦克莱恩不是一个感情外露的人，这一点很符合他的苏格兰血统，可是那一天他看着油船离开新泽西的纽瓦克港时，却颇感焦虑。