- I'll be away on a training course next week.
- Sandra's ought to take a leaf out of Mary's book and apply for money to go on a training course.
- The general engineer of our company is giving a training course for overseas technical personnel.
- Learn something new! Listen to audiotapesor take a training course on your computer during the flight.
- Learn something new! Listen to audiotapes or take a training course on your computer during the flight.
- The meeting suggested inviting experts from Canada to give a training course to all the employees of the company.