- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat. 一种仅遮住后座的折篷游车
- A touring car. 旅行车
- Are you suggested I am a tour guide? 你是不是建议我当导游？
- a touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat 一种仅遮住后座的折篷游车
- In Taiwan a touring guide can make a lot of money. 在台湾做导游可赚大钱。
- He conducted us on a tour of the castle. 他带我们游览了那座城堡。
- She acted with a touring company for three years. 她在一巡回剧团里演出了三年。
- The touring car had decanted us at a tourist spot for touring. 旅游汽车把我们带到一个观光旅游胜地去游览。
- Herman Melville's Moby Dick was a tour de force. 梅尔威尔的《白鲸》是一部力作。
- We are going on a tour of the city this afternoon. 我们今天下午要到城里去观光。
- Could I buy a touring bus ticket here? 我可以在此购买观光巴士券?
- You'd rather bushwhack than ride a tour bus. 你宁愿在丛林中开路而不是开着一辆旅游巴士。
- After that we went on a tour of the plant. 然后我们参观了工厂。
- Would you care to go on a tour up to Canada? 你想做一次去加拿大旅行吗?
- The group goes on a tour of italy. 该团队去意大利旅行。
- He conducted us on a tour of the city. 他带领我们参观旅游那城市。
- I will make a tour of Europe and then write it. 我要去欧洲旅游，然后写下我的经历。
- Lydia:I take it no one has every given you a tour? 莉迪亚：我想，一定还没有人带你参观过。
- Mr. Cai: So would you like to take a tour there? 蔡先生：那么你愿意去那里玩一趟吗?
- He made a tour of the United States. 他去美国旅行了一次。