- How he copes with a torn ligament in his pinkie remains to be seen.
- Then, too, Bryant has played the last few weeks with a torn ligament in his right pinkie that needs surgery.
- That's because the golfer is having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left knee.
- For Bynum, it's a different season, a different knee and a different injury, a torn ligament as opposed to a dislocated kneecap.
- Bryant will have surgery for a torn ligament on his right pinkie. But before that, Bryant will play for USA Basketball in the Olympics in August.
- Bryant, playing with a torn ligament in his right pinkie that requires daily taping and probably postseason surgery, is a top MVP candidate.