- a tame Christmas party. 平淡无味的圣诞聚会
- a tame Christmas party; she was one of the tamest and most abject creatures imaginable with no will or power to act but as directed. 平淡无味的圣诞聚会；她是你能想象的最温顺最可怜的人群中的一个，没有意愿，也没有能力去做，只能听从别人的安排。
- We've booked a conjuror for our Christmas party. 我们为圣诞节的聚会预约了一位魔术师。
- I've got a tame mechanic who keeps my car in order. 我有个随和的汽车修理工，他把我的车保养得很好。
- It was a tame book and he soon fell asleep over it. 那是一本平淡无奇的书，不久他就趴在书上睡著了。
- He got absolutely sozzled at the Christmas party. 他在圣诞节聚会上烂醉如泥。
- The children are having a Christmas party upstairs. 孩子们在楼上举行圣诞聚会。
- The juniors' Christmas party is on Tuesday. 小学生的圣诞节联欢会於星期二举行。
- We've book ed a conjuror for our Christmas party. 我们为圣诞节的聚会预约了一位魔术师.
- A uniquely Singaporean Christmas Party in Beijing! 一场非常新加坡的圣诞晚会。
- A boy was playing with a tame snake. 一个男孩在玩一条驯服了的蛇。
- I've got a tame mechanicwho keeps my car in order. 我有个随和的汽车修理工,他把我的车保养得很好。
- A wise goose never lays a tame egg. 虎父无犬子
- Wild goose never laid a tame egg. 野鹅不会下好蛋。
- Michael takes charge of all the arrangements for the Christmas party. 麦可负责圣诞晚会的一切安排。
- Did you talk about the Christmas party? 你们有谈到圣诞晚会吗?
- He got absolutely.sozzled at the Christmas party. 他在圣诞节聚会上烂醉如泥.
- Is everything ready for the Christmas party? 圣诞晚会都准备好了吗?
- Lisa Sheridan：Have fun this Christmas party? 丽莎：“圣诞舞会玩得开心吗？”
- He cowed them with his hard eyes like a tamer among beasts. 他以严厉的眼光吓他们，活象兽群中间的驯兽师。