- chic elegance; a smart new dress; a suit of voguish cut. 别致的优雅；漂亮的新裙子；裁剪时髦的套装。
- chic elegance; a smart new dress; a suit of voguish cut 别致的优雅；漂亮的新裙子；裁剪时髦的套装
- a suit of voguish cut. 剪裁时髦的衣服
- A suit of armour fell over with a loud crash. 胄甲啪的一声重重地摔在了地上。
- He has composed a suite of music for the film. 他为该电影配写了一套乐曲。
- I'd like to make a suit of this material. 我想用这块衣料做套服装。
- I have a suit of decent clothes. 我有一套合适的衣服。
- I want to buy a suit of clothes. 我想买身套装。
- A suit of race Japan kimono, for Women! 日本和服,精致完美!
- I can see a suit of clothes on the chair. 我能看见椅子上有一套衣服。
- A suit of doorframe spot frame clamp. 门框点框夹具一套。
- Choose a suit of New Year clothes for myself. 为我自己也选上一套新年衣服吧!
- She made herself a suit of clothes. 她为自己做了一套衣服。
- They've got a suit of stainless cooking utensils in their kitchen. 他们在厨房里配备了一套不锈钢的厨房用具。
- No bones, not even a camo panel from a suit of SPI armor. 没有骨头，甚至连一块从SPI盔甲上掉下来的伪装板都没有。
- They occupy a suite of apartments. 他们住着一套房间。
- Can I reserve a suite of two rooms for Wednesday? 我能否预订星期三用的一套两室的房间?
- A suite of rooms has been booked for the guests. 已为客人预订了一套房。
- A suite of rooms, especially one used by lawyers. 律师的办公室一套房间，尤指律师所用的
- She has a suite of rooms in the hotel. 她在那家旅馆有一套房间。