- She didn't hesitate for a moment but came straight out with her reply. 她没有迟疑，痛快地答覆了。
- I just want a straight answer to the question. 我只需要得到对这个问题的明确答案。
- Tell me straight out, will I ever recover? 坦率地告诉我，我还会康复吗？
- He drew a straight line on the paper. 他在纸上画了一条直线。
- I told her straight out that she was wrong. 我坦白地告诉她，她错了。
- Stop flannelling and give a straight answer! 别再兜圈子了，直截了当地回答！
- Mary told me straight out that she was fed up and wanted to leave. 玛丽坦率地告诉我，她厌倦了，想走。
- They couldn't keep a straight face. 他们没法不笑出来。
- It was difficult to keep a straight face when he fell over the dog. 当他绊着狗摔了一跤时，大家很难扳着脸不笑。
- I told him straight out that I thought he was lying. 我直率地对他说我认为他是在撒谎。
- Give me a straight answer, don't muck me about! 给我一个乾脆的回答,不要耍弄我!
- I do not understand. What make a straight blue line art? 我不明白。一条监色直线算什么艺术呀？
- Do not drink straight out of the bottle in a restaurant. 在餐馆用餐时请不要直接对着瓶口喝酒或饮料。
- Give me a straight answer, don't muck me around! 给我一个乾脆的回答,不要耍弄我!
- My father never dotes on any of us. What he gives us is always a straight face. 父亲谁也不宠爱。他给我们的总是一副严肃的面孔。
- He told her straight out that she was wrong. 他直截了当地指出她错了。
- She say with a straight face she see green spacemen in the back yard. 她面无表情地说她在后院看到绿色外星人。
- Why does the first gray hair stick straight out? 为什么最初的白头发会挺得笔直的（那么显眼）?
- I tell him straight out that I think he is lying. 我直率地对他说我认为他是在撒谎。
- But why couldn't he tell me straight out? 为什么他就不能直截了当地告诉我呢?