- A soldier who is a member of a legion. 古罗马军团中的士兵。
- A soldier of a legion. 军队战士
- I am a soldier of the fourth cavalry. 我是第四骑兵部队的一员。
- He was a soldier of Marine Corps. 他曾是海军陆战队里的一名士兵。
- I'm a soldier of the apocalypse, man! 伙计,我是上天封号的战士。
- Jim David: I.m a soldier of the apocalypse, man! 吉姆：伙计;我上天封号战士.
- Jim David: I'm a soldier of the apocalypse, man! 吉姆：伙计;我是上天封号的战士.
- A statue of a soldier was emplaced in the square. 一座军人雕像被安放在广场上。
- A soldier of a major division of the Roman army formed in the time of Constantine I. 罗马军队主要部门的一个士兵，形成于康斯坦丁一世时期
- a soldier who is a member of a legion (especially the French Foreign Legion). 古罗马军团中的士兵。
- The movie was a tableau of a soldier's life. 这部电影的画面生动地描绘了军人的生活
- He is my beau ideal of a soldier. 他是我理想中最好的战士。
- A soldier handed her out of a car. 一位战士扶她下了车。
- I wish to take the role of a soldier. 我想扮演士兵。
- Keith lived in Africa for three years as a soldier of fortune. 基思在非洲当了3年的雇佣兵。
- Obedience is the first duty of a soldier. 军人以服从命令为天职。
- I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier. 我知道黑桃代表卫兵的剑.
- Here`s a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett... 这儿有一位爱你的南方军人;斯佳丽...
- A soldier who is a member of a special corps or regiment. 精锐部队，特别部队的士兵属于特殊部队或团队的士兵