- The factory was a small one to begin with. 这工厂原先是间小厂。
- A small one will do. What is your best rate? 小型车就可以了。你们最优惠的价格是多少?
- But 120 tons of urea is really a small one. 但120吨尿素确实是个小数目。
- This is too big,have you got a small one? 这个太大，有没有小的?
- The old monkey is holding a small one in its arm. 那只老猴子抱着一只小猴子。
- I'll be satisfied with a small one. 小型车就很令我满意了。
- The school was quite a small one to begin with. 那所学校开始时规模很小。
- He has no dictionaries other than a small one. 他除了一本小字典外他没有别的字典。
- I don't want the big apple. I want a small one. 我不想要那个在苹果。我要一个小的。
- A small one took the hook on his stern line. 一条小金枪鱼咬住了他艉缆上的鱼钩。
- An island, especially a small one. 一座岛屿，特别是一座小岛
- A small one, to be sure, but nevertheless a pig. 很小一只;总而言之;就是一只猪.
- Hanging plate lifting clamp is a small one. 钢板吊钳是小型起重机械的一种。
- The farm house,though in itself a small one,is delightfully situated. 农场的房子虽然很小，但是农场周围的环境却让人神清气爽。
- Do you have a smaller one of this style? 有没有这种款式的较小尺寸呢?
- This pipe connects with a smaller one. 这管子和一个较小的管子连通着。
- I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one. 我想再要一块,就要一点。
- A rectangular house of one story; a ranch house. 牧屋单层的长方形房屋; 牧屋
- Would you mind giving me a smaller one? 你介意给我一个更小一点的吗?
- A bigger cake, or a smaller one? 要大的饼还是要小的饼?